Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Here we go!

Well, I'm giving in..... I'm succumbing to the peer pressure and making a blog for my son, Aaron. Anyway, hopefully this can help everyone stay updated on how he is doing with pictures and stories, especially for those out of town friends and family that don't get to see him often enough. Anyway, to sum up the past 7 weeks of his life, Aaron was born July 29, 2007 and weighed in at 7 pounds, 4 ounces and was 20 and 3/4 inches long. I'm mom (Melissa) and my husband is a very proud father named Lee. Anyway, stayed tuned - We will try our best to keep this website updated and lots of fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, Aaron. This is Grandma. Boy are you growing! Love you bunches. Have Mommy and Daddy give you a hug for me.

Grandma Glenda

PS Thanks, Mom. Love the updates!

Glen Nussbaum said...

Hi Aaron!

Tell Mom thanks for the pictures thye are great. We really miss being able to hold you but this page will help us to watch you grow. Great Grandpa and I are not "bloggers" so I don't know if you will get this but we are trying. Great Grandma and i send our love! Glen Nussbaum