Monday, October 8, 2007

A special day



October 7th was a busy and special day for us! We got to dedicate Aaron formally to the Lord at church! It was a great celebration and a wonderful blessing to have so many of our friend's and family's love and support as we continue to strive to raise Aaron in the Lord's ways. Cousin Brynn was also being dedicated so that made the occasion even more fun!




It was also my (Melissa's) birthday which made the day even more special - something I will always remember about my 29th birthday.







So after such a long day of celebrating, little Aaron was really tuckered out! He didn't make it through the party and fell asleep at Grandma and Grandpa Fox's house....


2 comments:

Kristie said...

What a wonderful day! I wish I could have been there to join in the celebration. It sounds like it was quite special. I'm sure the pastor enjoyed that dedication ceremony. =)

jessamyn said...

happy belated birthday!