Friday, November 16, 2007

Parking Lot mess

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures for this entry - if so, they would have been priceless.... Today, Aaron decided to have a massive, poopy explosion at Babies R Us. I finished up our purchases while Lee ran back with Aaron to the car in the parking lot to change him. I came back to the car only to find Lee shirtless (the explosion went all over the front of him) and Aaron stripped to his diaper as Lee was struggling to wipe everything with a measley package of wipies. Lee looked completely overwhelmed, and I began laughing hysterically as other customers passed by sending sympathetic looks our way. As we drove home, me being the only one clothed in the car, Lee announced that Aaron was probably "covered in poop from his butt crack to his head!"

6 comments:

Kristie said...

Priceless! Thanks for sharing this one.

Anonymous said...

Isn't having kids humbleing! I love that you jsut started laughing too because that is exactly what I would have done. One of the many joys of parenting, and tell Lee not to worry, he is certainly not alone in this one!

Holly said...

AWESOME!

Unknown said...

This story is histarical!! I could actually picture it in my head, so funny!!

Amber said...

o man I so do not miss those days!

Betsy said...

Oh wow have I been there. I would have done the same thing because sometimes that's all you can do..just laugh.