Saturday, November 21, 2009

Big Boy Stuff

I'm constantly amazed at how much these little ones quickly develop and grow up right before our eyes. Aaron has been doing lots of "big boy" stuff these days and never ceases to surprise me with a new activity....

He discovered these miniature rock walls at different parks that we go to and loves to scale up to the top....



Just posing for mom....


Trying to encourage "poo poo on the potty", I bought a mini garbage truck and told him we could open it if he was successful....
Look at him longingly gazing at the packaged truck as he sits. So pitiful.

He even tries to push.... Such focus.


One thing I love about this age is getting Aaron to say words and repeat whatever I say. It's the little things like this that keep me entertained throughout the day....

He does really like oranges by the way - we live in the right state....

Someone gave us a little bike with training wheels that is super nice. Aaron loves to ride this big boy bike and is slowly getting the hang of it....

No comments: