Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Yosemite 2010

As I see an end in sight to the laundry and unpacking, I am finally sitting down to download pictures. I always wish I could take more and better pictures when I'm in Yosemite, as they just don't seem to truly capture the awesomeness and beauty of it.....

First visit I didn't hike this bad boy Half Dome.... Kinda sad but there's no way I could do it in my prego state. I think Lee hiked enough miles to make up for my inabilities =)

Aaron had such a great time and cried when we left saying he didn't want to go home and wanted to live at "Semitee." We were blessed to cross over our visit with some of my extended family, and Aaron had a blast with his cousins Noah and Caleb. I think these boys were throwing rocks and sticks any and every time they saw a little flowing water....



Hmmm, in my mind, this shirt was baggier when I put it on...

Aaron showing me his caterpillar - always a treat catching those:

It was so nice to be outside most of the week - hiking and biking took much of our time. Aaron loved getting dirty and having so many people to play with.

On our way out, we broke up the trip and crashed one night at my Uncle Bill's farm. And much to Aaron's delight, tractors were everywhere....

My 96 year old grandmother also lives there, and it is always nice to get to visit and see her....
So that's what I have - never quite enough to capture the whole trip. But it was a great time!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

So glad you guys had a wonderful trip! I was thinking about you and the long drives... hope that went okay :) Welcome home! I am in the midst of laundry and unpacking as well!