Saturday, September 8, 2012

September stuff and School


We are continuing to be busy and enjoy the days that go by....  Thought I would post a few random pictures.  




Noel already accessorizes so well.....

And this is why I love having one of each - all girl and all boy....

We have been counting the days until Pre K starts, and finally this week, it came!

Aaron is very lucky and happy to have his Grammy this year as his teacher, though in the classroom, she is Mrs. Fox.  My mom has been teaching at this preschool for over 20 years and it is such a fun thing to have this day arrive.
After school, I asked Aaron if it was hard to call Grammy "Mrs. Fox."  He replied, "Well a little, but I didn't tell ANYONE she was my Grammy!"  He is going to have so much fun this year!

And one more random thing....  Aaron watched some of the Star Wars movies with Lee and it has prompted some  "practice fighting".....

No comments: