Tuesday, April 8, 2008

And so it begins

I remember over the past few months everyone telling me to enjoy the infancy time since "before you know it, they are into everything." Since Aaron has got the crawling down now, we are entering that stage, and I honestly can't believe the stuff he finds interesting and wants to grab. I followed him around a few minutes with my camera just to illustrate how busy he is....Yup - you got it.... All of our cabinets have those little white plastic "childproof" thingies on them now.... Now onto the kitchen towels...




We pause here for a short intermission where Aaron gives a few grunts and fills his pants. Now we will continue in a new room with a clean diaper....





This is the cord to my laptop - I don't know what the obsession is with cords, but he loves all of them. Anyway, this is after his mean mommy takes the cord away from him....
I never knew that babies this young could throw tantrums, but um, this one definitely does. In fact, it's rather scary at times.
At any rate, this "stage "does present new challenges of course, but honestly, I feel that Aaron grows more and more content as he gets more mobile. I think he was more fussy when he was a baby because he was frustrated to be trapped in a little body that wouldn't take him anywhere. My mother-in-law tells me that he definitely is a little junior Lee.... Oh boy..... =)

6 comments:

Mommy2five said...

SO cute and now you can relate so much more to us other moms...hahahah! Good luck trying to keep the floor clean...oh the fun of babies on the move.

Anonymous said...

I love it! Life just got a little more complicated but so much more fun!

Dana said...

....and it only gets better!!! honestly!

Amby said...

I hope you aren't feeding him diarreah stick! I don't think I spelled that right. But you get it. :) Haha. ReahStick. Hahahahahahaa!

Sara said...

And just when you think that there is no where else for them to find their way into, they find it...

jessamyn said...

just yesterday, journey found the powdered sugar...opened the bag and ran all over the house spilling it in every place she could find. fabulous!
these are the moments we have to remember will pass all too soon.
and...as soon as aaron starts teething, watch out for the cords getting chewed in half!