Friday, May 9, 2008

A REAL haircut

Since Aaron was born with a full head of hair that never fell out, haircuts have been a necessary evil for us.... I don't really enjoy doing it myself and I rarely like the outcome, but I'm too cheap (at least at this point) to take him somewhere. Anyway, Lee surprised me this morning and took him out for a "real" haircut at a barber - he said it would be part of my mother's day present. Which I thought was a pretty good idea because now I don't have to feel guilty for spending the money or fuss with doing it myself =) Anyway, they did a good job, but his bangs are so straight and even that I can't help but think about Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber...

Do you see what I mean?

7 comments:

Kristie said...

We are laughing our heads off! "Our pets heads are falling off...."

Debbe said...

He looks so pleased with his haircut. At least we have compared Jim Carey to his Uncle kyle, and Aaron to Kyle...maybe there's something there...

Debbe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sara said...

too good! those real haircuts make them look so grown up...griff has had a dumb and dumber haircut too...you can't help but laugh!

Bethany said...

That's hilarious!! I would have never made the connection if you hadn't mentioned it, but there's no denying the similarity :) He's very cute though with his new haircut!!

Wallace said...

ha! i love bowl cuts (but aaron doesn't have one). i hope mother's day was wonderful!!

Tirsa Baker said...

I think Brian took Lees lead and got a professional haircut himself. It had been almost 4 years since he had a professional cut becuase I always do it. He figured I was a little tired these days so he supprised me with one. Oh husbands...they can be so sweet. It's the little things that make us smile.