Sunday, June 29, 2008

New toys

Okay sort of....
Whenever, Lee and I have a laptop out, Aaron wants to have at it. My parents remembered an OLD laptop they had kept and offered it to us for Aaron. It was a big hit....
It's sad that kids these days are so spoiled - already getting their own computers and such....
My brother, Kyle, and I realized though that we needed to pretend with Aaron that it was our laptop and that we were using it at times, because otherwise, it wouldn't be nearly as interesting....

Also, my friend Courtney gave me some of those magnetic letters for the fridge that her kids don't use anymore. Another big hit! (Though finding them all over the floor is a little bit of a nuisance =) )


I love "toys" that are cheap entertainment!

3 comments:

Mommy2five said...

Amen sista, about letters on the floor! As always, too cute!

Tanya said...

Hey that's not fair! Brynn is going to want an old laptop too! :)

Dana said...

my kids always loved those letters too- and I third the mess on the floor thing!