Sunday, January 24, 2010

Steppin' on up to the Microphone

Aaron noticed on TV that typically, people that play guitar also sing into a microphone. He has a little toy mic, but not a stand. So as you will see below, apparently, it's become my job to hold it....


He's very serious about his singing. He even writes his own songs with creative subject matter:


Can you tell what we've been working on at our house this week? =) We've also put in an order to Papa Bob to weld a little microphone stand to free up some of my time....

5 comments:

Erin said...

That is fantastic!

Herrman's said...

LOVE IT!!!!! Get a bus and take it on the road - maybe Aaron can visit other kids who just need a little bit of encouragement for the whole potty thing!!! love you guys!

Jeanetta said...

LOL! I love the song. He really sings from the heart. I also like how he tunes his guitar frequently. :)

Kristie said...

LOL! Oh how he reminds me of YOU when he sings. I don't even know why. Too cute! =)

Wallace said...

this is so funny! i've been so lame in the blogging department and am just checking up on you now! aaron has grown and you're doing such a good job with him! i love the pics and videos.