Thursday, January 14, 2010

Just for fun

Just a few shots from the last few days.....

Monday mornings are study mornings for my dad. We went over to do some cleaning for my mom and as I was trying to keep Aaron out of my dad's hair so that he actually COULD study, Aaron told me he wanted to "Duh-dy" like Papa Bob....
Had to have the glasses and everything as he poured over the Greek - The preacher in him is already coming out....

Aaron also discovered one of my brothers old football helmets and now he has to wear it when we play catch with the football.

Aaron's favorite song that he learned in Sunday school:
Translation: "Read read read your Bible! God wants us to know that it is His special Word, and He loves us SO." Getting closer and closer to that point of salvation I think! =)

And finally, I put this on facebook, but just in case you didn't catch it....

2 comments:

Timothy said...

Lots of fun! Thanks. Papa Tim

Tirsa Baker said...

Seriously, that picture with your dad is the best! I laughed so hard. Aaron is such a funny kid.