Thursday, April 22, 2010

April Days....

Lee's parents were in from Florida this past weekend, just for fun.....

He would tell Papa Tim to be a gangster and then they would turn their hats sideways....

We all had a great time, and Aaron loved having someone to always play with him constantly and stealing sips from Gi Gi's diet cokes. Lee's mom also helped me with adding some new decor to Aaron's big boy room. When I get things more situated and all done, I will post some pics, but it is looking great!

Random pic - a neighborhood cat often wanders to our house to find Aaron and get some extra love. Aaron loves the kitty.... But he always says, "Aaron no have a kitty. Makes dada sick." At least he is prepared for a no-pet future! =)

Lee also began this past week the first phase of a year long process of getting his front two teeth replaced with implants after an old injury. UGH. It is a long and EXPENSIVE process - wear mouth guards, people!!!! They had to extract the first tooth and leave it blank for two days, which would horrify me, but Lee didn't really care - He had a great sense of humor about it. The guys in our Lifegroup didn't want him to feel silly so they came over with matching teeth....
So great! =)

I thought Aaron was going to end up looking like daddy too this week - He took a nasty fall hitting his face on the tile floor Monday night and as blood poured out of his mouth, I thought for sure a tooth was out. Fortunately he merely bit a huge chunk out of his lip. Very painful and swollen - I felt very sorry for him, but he has been a trooper!

He told me that he couldn't kiss me anymore because of his owie..... =) I still get them anyway!

3 comments:

Tirsa Baker said...

Oh I love that kid! Aaron you make me laugh. Tell him he can come see Keith's kitties anytime he wants. I can even play "gangster" with him too. :)

Wallace said...

so many funny things in this post! that cat is huge.

Jeanetta said...

Wow, he even looks like he has that gangsta attitude! What a hoot.