Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween and the rooms

Aaron insisted upon being Spiderman this year. He has never watched it, but just thinks he's cool....

Spiderman and Dr. Brynn....
Also, I thought it would be fun to post some pics of the kids' rooms. They have both been works in progress over the months as the baby stuff came out of Aaron's room and the guest bedroom was cleaned out for Noel....

Here are some of Aaron's room:



Grandma Nussbaum (Lee's Grandma) cross-stitched some cute sports pillowcases for Aaron and since he only needs one pillow, I framed the other one.... I love it.
Here are some pics of Noel's room:

A wonderful woman in our church came over for a morning and painted a few accents on her walls to match the bedding....


This shelf is by me. =) I'm not very creative but I enjoy little projects like this....
My friend Tirsa made these letters...
A close up of her bedding (from my sister in law Tanya)
What I really love the most about my kids' rooms is seeing all the wonderful things people have given us, either as hands-me-downs or as gifts. Seriously, most of the stuff in both of their rooms were from people blessing us and being generous - everything from furniture, clothes, decor, etc. It is both humbling and fun to be mindful of everyone's kindness as I look around. I cannot tell you how blessed we feel seeing the end results of their bedrooms.

And NOW, we are ready =) COME ON NOEL!!!!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

So cute! I did notice how blessed you are with so many talented friends and family (yourself included). I'm a wee bit envious of these adorable rooms. But that's my problem, not yours. ;-)

Rilie Dee Photography said...

Good work Melissa! What a blessing!