Thursday, September 22, 2011

Copy Cat


Noel is really taking off in the sense of imitating and doing what we are doing....

I don't know where she learned this though because we don't ever use our phones around the kids; usually we are perfectly focused on our family and our Bibles, and not these worldly distractions.
(HA!)

Another example of copying.....


I hope she never feels the need to imitate this behavior....


(Just so you know this went on for about 20 minutes as I had told him I could help him with it AFTER I was done feeding everyone lunch. He chose to cry about it and insist on me helping him with it immediately instead so he was being ignored. It was really a fun time.)

So badly wanting to be out with the boys doing fun stuff.....

I took a very similar picture of Aaron when he was 10 months old also.... Here it is for fun:


No comments: