Friday, September 30, 2011

Soccer

I meant to post this awhile ago, but alas, the days have gotten away from me.... Two Saturdays ago, Aaron began playing soccer on a team. And he had a great time! He gets to play with a few friends, one of which is his friend, Eli.....

Eli's mom and I were childhood friends and grew up together, so it is especially significant to us to watch our boys play together and be friends.

Some action shots.....

And some video.....


Anyway, all these pictures are from the first day. This past Saturday, the second week, didn't go so well, nor was it near as fun..... To keep it simple, Aaron was recovering from sickness and still tired. Let's just say there were a few record-breaking tantrums of frustration thrown so we called it a day and left early. There is a part of me that wished I had it on video and another part of me that wants to forget it completely. Honestly, parenting is truly a crazy adventure. Anyway, we have bribes in place for a fuss-free game this Saturday - here's to hoping for a fun season!

No comments: