Thursday, January 24, 2008

A great invention

My friend Kirsten Abbiatti gave me the coolest gift for Aaron - It is called a "Fresh Food Feeder" and he loves it! It allows him to taste and experience different kinds of solid foods without choking, but I think the best aspect of it is that it keeps him very occupied in his high chair while we are eating or I'm cooking in the kitchen - Because if you've been around Aaron, you know he gets bored easily. (Incidentally, he gets this from his father, not me =) ). So definitely an inexpensive "must have" if you have a baby around. We've tried apples, bananas, grapes - does anyone else have any other ideas of good things to stick in there???



5 comments:

Julie said...

He looks so grown up in his little chair. That little food feeder is great. I'll have to get one for the next kiddo. Do you think you could put canned pears, peaches, or mandarin oranges in it? Mmmm... juicy! Once they come back in season, strawberries might work too.

Trudy said...

Melissa: I have got to come over and visit, he is too cute and I have not held him since the bridal shower. Let's make a date:) I wish they would have had that cool feeder when Bre and Jar were little:)
Love you, Trudy

Amber said...

Lol I LOVED that thing when Reagan was little....I would put frozen broccoli in it she would chew on it until there was nothing left!

Rilie Dee Photography said...

When I was watching Maccoy we would put ice cubes in it. He loved it!

Wallace said...

hi!! oooh, i saw that at babies'r'us. now that i know how well it works, i wanna go get one! let me know what else you stick in there! :)