Thursday, January 31, 2008

Boys

So last night, Lee was actually in a chatty mood when we were laying in bed. This practically never happens so I try to take advantage of that when it does, as I love to talk at that time. =) Anyway, part of our convo went a little something like this....

Me: "I'm so glad we had a little BOY.... It's like God knew exactly what would fit us and it's so fun."

Lee: "I know. And I just understand boys in general a lot better than girls."
Me: "Well, you understand me. I'm not too complicated."

Awkward silence for 5 or 6 seconds.

Lee:"Well........ Sort of."
Anyway, all that to say, here's a pic of Aaron in a onesie that I got from my friend Gloria. It's a John Deere onesie and it says "Farmer in Training". Many of you know my dad was a farmer and I grew up on a farm. Just another reason I'm happy for a little boy - got to have a little farmer around. =)













3 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

hi..yeah how did you find me?? Cute baby! looks like you are doing great! Are you playing softball at all? I still play every week, its fun and keeps me feeling young :) Except for last week when I played with all 18 and 19 yr olds..I felt OLD!!!
good to "see" you!

Anonymous said...

Don't you love those converstations. Good to know others have those too!

riseballcatcher said...

hmmm, i'm thinking cow eyeballs for his 1 year birthday present? they would go well with the john deer get-up right?