Monday, February 4, 2008

Aaron's Bible

For Christmas, Grandma Fox got Aaron a little hardback book that focuses on stories from the Bible about Jesus. Lee and I try to read it to Aaron as often as we can (though we aren't sure how much of it really processes at this point!) as we know our most important job as Aaron's parents is to help him know Jesus! After we read today and Aaron was "playing" with the book, I decided to snap a picture to remind me about the importance of this particular issue. I can get so caught up in all the other "tasks" of managing my house and the constant busy-ness that life brings - I hope that this job of showing Aaron Jesus always remains our number one priority!!!

3 comments:

Dana said...

great wisdom there!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

gosh, I kinda remember telling Krista that..and now I KNOW why she hated me :) I can only imagine all the things I have said to people :) ha! Thanks for that reminder!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

ha! Ok I do remember!! that is funny. She was a hard one to play with, so into herself! Wonder what is up with her now?
You didnt go to the 10 year reunion did you? I looked for you, but there were so many people there. It was fun