Saturday, February 16, 2008

Visit to Great Grandma Fox

My parents, Tanya and Brynn (my sister in law and Aaron's cousin) and Aaron and I decided to take a quick trip to Palm Springs, California, to visit my Grandma. She turned 94 on Valentine's Day and had not met Aaron and Brynn yet so it was a special time!



Quick update on Aaron's health - He was still pretty sick when we got back from our trip. A trip to the doctor on Friday revealed an ear infection and what the doctor called "Bronchial-itus". So we got some meds and unfortunately Aaron had a bad reaction to the antiobiotic which started an intense throw-up session that afternoon. So now we have to make sure he has a VERY full tummy when we give it to him. So it's been a rough couple of days, but I think we are getting a handle on things! Thanks for all of your prayers for him!

4 comments:

Trudy said...

Hi Melissa - Isn't slide.com so cool! I loved the pics of you all and how fun that you got to see your Grandma!! She looks great!! I hope I look that great at 94. I am glad Aaron is feeling better.
Love,
Trudy

Bethany said...

Yeah Melissa, I am happy to be joining! Sorry that Aaron has been sick... Eli too, he is finishing off his antibiotics today. I hope Aaron feels better soon!

Mommy2five said...

Hey too cute in those pics!!! You are doing a great job taking tons of pictures! Those pics will be great in the future!

Betsy said...

That is so cool.What a great way to spend V-day. You know my daughter celebrated her B-day on V-day too, but she only turn 13 which I guess is a milestone. What special times for you.