Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Eve

We had a big party at church last night for New Year's Eve. Grandma & Grandpa Fox watched Aaron for a few hours and then brought him up to church to drop him off. I (Melissa) attempted to put him down for a few hours of sleep in the church nursery, but Aaron wanted nothing to do with going to sleep, even though it was past his bedtime. He was much more interested in playing games and hanging out with the college students....

"Please don't put me to bed Mommy!!!"
"I promise I'll be good!!!!"


3 comments:

Amber said...

he is getting so big!

Dana said...

Looks like a rockin' party. Aaron is one smart dude to stay awake. Keep an eye out on your bros...for mark's sake =)

Michelle said...

Wow I cannot believe how big he is. He is so cute. He wanted to celebrate the new year with you.