Monday, September 1, 2008

The Weekend

Our weekend in review.... =)

Friday and Saturday, we went to Palm Springs to visit my cousin and his wife, Jeff and Ashley. They are lots of fun and we really enjoyed our time with them....

It was also Aaron's first time meeting them.
We came back for church on Sunday though we ended up going to two different services as Aaron has had a super snotty nose for a few days and can't go in the nursery... Then later that afternoon, I had a KID-FREE girls' night out (HALLELUJAH! =) ) with my cousins, Kristin and Julie, and friend, Teri. We went to a Diamondbacks game (thanks Kristin!) and then Cold Stone, and laughed A LOT. We of course love our kids, but we all admitted that it was nice to be free of the distractions they bring when we are usually together - And I think we only talked about them every 5 minutes or so.... =) Monday brought a church plant team meeting and then dinner with my family (of which there are no exciting or great pictures). Lee has a nasty cold now so we have a lot of snot to take care of around here - hopefully the week will bring some quiet and rest! =)

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Sounds like such a fun weekend - good for you girls to take advantage of girls day out!! We all know how needed those outings are :) Hope you get some rest!! You'll have to update me on what's up with your church plant.

Holly said...

AWESOME! I'm so glad you 4 ladies got to take some "me" time last weekend!

Betsy said...

I saw that pic on Julies page. It's a great picture of all you girls. So nice to get out and have girl time!!!