Saturday, December 20, 2008

Big Foot

Breaking in the wedding shoes for Uncle Kyle's wedding in a few weeks....

..... um, that are a flippin' size 7!!!!!!! You can imagine my surprise when the salesman fitted him and told me he needed at least a 6.5 while I was holding a box of size 6 that I thought would be just fine. To put it in perspective, my little cousin Noah is over two and a half and in this size currently. I guess between Lee's big feet and my long toes, Aaron just didn't have a chance at normal sized feet.... I hope he can even walk down the aisle in these clunkers....

Also, you may have noticed in these pictures and previous posts, how shaggy Aaron was getting. Haircuts have been relatively traumatic experiences as of late so we've been avoiding them and using it as an excuse to see how his hair may look long. I couldn't stand it any longer and had a gift card from Aaron's birthday (Thank you Aunt Julie!) to Lollilocks.
As long as he could hold Daddy's hand, he was FINE. They did a great job on his hair and with him. It was a great environment and we are SO going back there.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my goodness!!! He looks so different, and so much older! What a handsome little man! I'm glad he did well, and that they were good with him there. Yay!

Anonymous said...

So much fun! Those kids haircute places are great! He is so big! Oh...dayn has enormous feet too! :) At least he's a boy!

Mommy2five said...

What a little man! Also, you were up early posting this before 6:00am.

Kristie said...

I agree with Julie-- he looks older with his haircut somehow! And I love the bigfoot stuff... =)