Friday, December 12, 2008

Little Helper

Aaron and I had a nasty bout with the flu this week.... You know the kind where you lose track of how many times you are at the toilet puking thinking you are going to die, or even wishing you could? Yeah, that kind. Arg. I have never been so sick in my entire life. Thank you to my mom and Lee for helping take care of us - They were wonderful and I would have never made it otherwise.

So I felt like I lost two days this week in addition to not keeping up with anything around the house, and boy, it was a disaster zone around here. I was feeling quite overwhelmed and tired as we had many people that were going to be coming in and out of our house this weekend so it needed to be cleaned and managed. But then I realized how I have such a wonderful helper that loves to jump in there with me and clean....

Look at that intense focus while he dusts.... Incredible =)
Thanks for all your help and encouragement this week Buddy.... And for even patting my back when I leaned over the toilet to puke. =) Didn't get a picture of that one....


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Glad you guys are feeling better!

Tousley's said...

Your little Aaron is so cute! I need to meet him.

Jen and I are going to see Serina on the 5th or 6th of January in California. You should get your rear up here too!

Also, if you ever want to do Sea World with Aaron when he is older, make sure you stay with us so you don't have to pay for a hotel. It pays to know people. If I ever want to roast myself in Phoenix, I'll give you a call and stay in your house:).

Bling for the King said...

Hope you are feeling better! If you need someone to watch that cutie-pa-tootie while you clean up, I totally volunteer. Of course, if you need me to clean while you take the boy, I volunteer for that too!

The Hartmans said...

What a great boy you're raising! How do I work with Emma now to get her to be a good cleaner?