Sunday, August 22, 2010

Celebration

We crossed a huge milestone this week and celebrated the one year anniversary of Harvest's Grand Opening. It has been a rewarding and challenging first year, but it was soooo fun today to "party" and reflect on all that God has done! Happy 1 year bday Harvest!





In the late afternoon, we closed off the celebration day with a baptism and pool party....
The pastors of movie church =) (At some point, I will post their historical rap performance from this morning)


It was especially exciting and encouraging for Lee and I to watch a couple that we have recently become close friends with that are newer to Harvest be baptized.....
It is in these moments that our purpose and focus becomes clear, and that I find myself humbled and blessed to be witness to such exciting miracles and life change. For me personally, the life of a pastor's wife even in this past year has presented strong emotions and challenges, and sometimes even the question of "is it worth it"? I know that without a doubt that it is, and we are so grateful for our Harvest Community and the work that God has done. To Him be the glory!!!

No comments: