Thursday, August 12, 2010

Theologian

Aaron loves his Sunday morning class at church, and I do too.... They take such good and patient care of him and teach him things like THIS (click to see).

Also, speaking of God, Aaron and I had an interesting conversation at lunch the other that went a little like this....

Aaron: "Mom, can I have some coke?"
This is generally a question that is asked several times a day. Always working me for it. I replied with a "No, not now."
A few minutes later....
Aaron: "Mama, Jesus is nice?"
Me: "Yes, Jesus is very nice. He loves you."
Aaron: "Mama, Jesus like coke?"
It caught me off guard and I laughed and said, "Well, he probably does like coke," since "coke" to Aaron refers to any carbonated beverage.
Aaron: "Mama, Jesus is nice and gives coke to people? To kids too?"
I'm no dummy. I think he was insinuating that if I was nice like Jesus, I would give him some coke..... =)

No comments: