Wednesday, March 19, 2008

3 pappies

This week we've been working on "putting ourselves to sleep." Not really us - Aaron rather. =) At any rate, he is doing really well with this already - I thought it was going to be much harder. Anyway, I've been putting several pacifiers (we call a pacifier a "pappy") in his crib with him so he can find one himself if he wakes up and needs to go back to sleep. Today when I went to get him, he was armed with one in each hand and one is in his mouth.... I thought it was so funny.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Melissa,

He is so big and so precious! I hear that Lee is coming to visit soon...wish you could come with, miss you lots! Thanks for all the cute pictures of your baby, its so fun to watch him grow up!

Em

Anonymous said...

Congrats, that is so exciting! Going to sleep on his own, Yeah! Love the picture! SOnetimes you just need more than one!

Wallace said...

melissa, that is so funny and so adorable. what a cutie!! and so grown up.... drinking from a straw and all those teeth coming in!!!

jessamyn said...

love that sleepy face!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

that was my kids...well, still Kendall, they HAD to have 3 passys in their bed at all times! what ever works huh! he is cute!!!

Amby said...

This reminds me of one time when my mom got Rylee up only to find that some how she snuck a cheerio into her crib. It was still clinched in her hand when she woke up and all nasty and soggy. Haha. This blog made me laugh. Hahaha.