Tuesday, March 11, 2008

College Retreat

This past weekend, Lee and I took our college group up to Bison Ranch in Heber, Arizona for our annual spring retreat. We also had the added bonus of Lee's parents flying in from Florida to be the camp speakers. Aaron had a great time hanging out with all the students (esp. the girls =) and his grandparents - It may be an adjustment to be back at home with just boring mom and dad....

On a random side note - I felt like such a terrible mom because I forgot Aaron's pack and play this weekend! So we ended up making a crude "bed" on the floor with a bunch of blankets - So it turned out okay but I felt like a real dork. The comforting thing is that earlier in the week, I watched an interesting report on the Today Show about "Momnesia" - the state of a female's brain after having a baby. It made me feel a lot better and I'm SURE there are many of you out there that can identify with me. =)

1 comment:

Bling for the King said...

If it makes you feel any better, I forgot to pick up Levi at church today. I don't know how I could forget one and not the other three. I guess that "Momnesia" really gets worse as you age. Levi did forgive me after we both stopped crying:-)