Saturday, March 29, 2008

Backyard swing

My dad just put up a little swing for Aaron and his cousin Brynn in the backyard. We tried it out tonight, and they both LOVED it. Aaron was laughing hysterically in it - It was so fun to see something bring him so much joy.
Also, this weekend, Aaron started officially crawling - I mean like a normal baby. =) I thought he might just do his scooting thing forever since it seemed to get him where he wanted. But I was playing with him on the floor yesterday and all of sudden, he just started crawling on his knees, like he knew how to do it all along - just in time for his 8 month old birthday. The sad/funny thing is that Lee is out of town this weekend visiting his brother in South Bend, Indiana, so he hasn't even seen it yet!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Thanks for your compliments of my hair Melissa! And I remember your bangs too!!! :)

Great job on learning to crawl Aaron, yeah!! When Eli took his first steps, Micah was out of town. What is it with these guys? Ha! Oh well, Lee will get to see the "perfected" version.

Anonymous said...

I love those swings! Hours of endless fun! He looks like such a big boy!

Amby said...

No matter what my little unlearned 6-year-old sister says... I think he's adorable! Ah! She's starting to believe in cooties anyways... Haha. Gosh.