Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Early Mother's Day....

..... to me. =) A great sale at Big Lots + a long-time coveted Dyson Slim vacuum = one happy Mommy. And to be honest, since Aaron loves vacuums so much, he's about as happy as I am with it. SUCH excitement around here! Sorry we are so lame - it's just that we've never actually bought a vacuum. And ladies, this Dyson model is everything that I hoped it would be - if anyone wants to come over and play with it, let me know... It's super fun.

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Ooooooooh. Pretty. =)

Jeanetta said...

Wow, he really gets excited about those dirt suckers!

Bethany said...

Hooray for new vaccuums! And in my case, for "fixed" vaccuums!

Wallace said...

aaron's look on his face is hillarious, with the vacuum. wallace has that same shirt, different color.