Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mama time

Lee was out of town on men's retreat this weekend so Aaron and I busied ourselves with many things.... One thing of focus was, as my dad would say, "getting rid of mediocrity in the house." You know, buying a new tube of eyeliner or taking time to do things like replace your six-year old rusty shower curtain hooks....
He is all boy - he thought it was hysterical to pick his nose with the hooks....

Also, trying to clean out some of the junk or things we don't need right now. As I went through Aaron's closet, I thought I would get the baby bouncie seat out to lend to Aaron's cousin Owen that is coming in about a month or so. I didn't know it would be such a hit for a long-legged toddler....

This really makes him look soooo big to me!!!!


Of course, we did fun things too - We got to go to the park a lot, celebrate Auntie Tanya's birthday, and play lots with Cousin Brynn....


4 comments:

Katie said...

Ok, seriously these pictures make me so excited to have a little boy! This age looks really fun to me and I can't wait!

Holly said...

He DOES look so big in that bouncy seat! Where did the time go?

Wallace said...

that is funny because wallace LOVED the bouncer when we brought it out for skyler too and we have to remind him to stay off of it, especially when she's in it.

your "hey" story cracked me and rian up. so great.

Kristie said...

I love the bouncie seat picture! Funny!