Saturday, July 25, 2009

Wicked

Earlier this week, Lee and I got to go see the musical Wicked with some of my extended family. This is not a usual thing for us to get to do, and we REALLY enjoyed having the time out and the musical itself. I think I enjoyed it more than any other show I have ever seen - it had a great element of humor that I was pleasantly surprised by.
Aaron got to stay back with his favorite babysiter, Papa Bob. They had a big project to work on that evening in the backyard.....
Doesn't Aaron look quite manly with his pink shovel? =) My parents were given this awesome jungle gym by some dear friends whose kids are grown up. It is about all together and has provided yet another reason for tantrums when we have to leave Papa Bob's and Grandma's house.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

I just caught up on your last few posts. I can't believe Aaron is two already!! It looks like you have your hands full, but he's also pretty darn cute. Hang in there Mommy! =)