Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Friends and Funny Faces

Some of Aaron's and my friends were planning a rendezvous at the play area in San Tan village, so we decided to join up with them....


People have been telilng me lately that Aaron makes the funniest faces - I have been noticing this more when I go through a series of pictures like today and I realize what I've captured....


Sidenote - I love how baby Tessa looks like she is just chilling all by her lonesome on the grass behind Aaron. It was just cracking me up tonight.... Don't worry - her mom is only a little over an arm's length away....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That last pic is hysterical! I swear I didn't leave my baby there to chill on her own! :) Great pics Melis! We had tons of fun!

Trudy said...

There is the future Harvest Youth Group!! Love you!

Bethany said...

Looks like a fun day!! I just saw the link on your blog to the church plant too... awesome!!

Betsy said...

What fun times you all get to share with each other and your kids!!