Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend

Not sure if our weekend will be exciting to any of you, but nevertheless it will be posted.... =) (Unfortunately, to make it even less exciting, I was lazy about taking pictures for most of it.) On Friday, Lee and I took a late date celebrating his birthday and went out to lunch at Crackers and borrowed my Uncle Keith's 1965 sweet Ford Mustang for the afternoon. It was nice to have that time together since his birthday is on Halloween and it was a busy day....

Sunday morning, I went and ran a 10K race with my friend Katie. Fortunately she is not as lame as me and brought her camera for pictures....


We had fun together and I was pleased to run it in around 54 minutes. If you enjoy running at all, you should try one of these little races as it is a fun competition - there are all kinds of sizes, shapes, and abilities out there running. =) I have to say, it was pretty weird to run without pushing my little guy in a jogging stroller!

And speaking of Aaron, he was sick in the beginning of the week with a fairly nasty cough and cold, but is doing much better and seemed to kick it really quickly!

Anyway, those are the highlights around here. Thanks for reading and humoring us with your interest! =)

2 comments:

Sara said...

You amaze me, to run a 10k...hope Aaron is feeling better :)

Bling for the King said...

You are awesome, Melissa! Good job!