Monday, November 24, 2008

South Bend Friends

Our friends from South Bend, Nate and Kristie, were in town this week and came over. It was ESPECIALLY special as we got to meet their new little Lily who is 6 weeks old.....
I think she liked me - She spit up on me a couple of times and then went to sleep.

It was fun to catch up with them and meet Lily. Aaron was fairly intrigued and even tried to say "baby" a couple of times. Don't worry everyone - We still don't have the "itch" yet that seems to be fairly contagious around here.... =)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dana said...

dang it. i wanted you to catch the "disease." =) and btw, that is one great picture of you!

JECKBECK (Erin) said...

So cute. I am glad you posted this. I wonder about Kristie all the time. I am so happy she has a baby.

It has taken a while, but I am excited for both of you as you have joined me in the world of motherhood.