Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Yard project

Lee took a few days off this week to work on our backyard. One of the main projects he is prepping for is pouring a large slab of concrete on the side yard where nothing grows - the motivating factor for concrete is for a few toys that Aaron will be getting for Christmas from both sets of grandparents (I can't say what the toys are just in case Aaron reads this - don't want to spoil his Christmas =) ) Anyway, it sure is exciting to help Daddy work in the backyard!


Look at that muddy rear end! The ironic thing is that it pretty much looked like that on the inside of his pants when I took this picture because he decided to poop after being out there 10 minutes....
Yet another funny face photographed....

Anyway, I will post pics on the finished product, whenever that may be.... Probably a few weeks away =)

2 comments:

Sara said...

His faces are hilarious, there does seem to one in every post. I checked out your church website. I love, we will have to come visit when you officially launch.

Kristie said...

I have to wonder if this particular funny face has anything to do with the "mud" in his pants.... ha! :-)